Have you heard of B3? It stands for Biz Blogging Buzz which is a community for novice and professional business bloggers alike!
It is a place to collaborate, mastermind and conduct joint ventures with other members. We are looking for new members. It’s free to join and worth your consideration.
I am a long time member of the Biz Blogging Buzz tribe. If you are going it alone, I would suggest to give serious thought about joining so you can reap the benefits! I am gifting my blog with a sincere summary of why I am a very proud member and leader of this supportive community. Here are the top 8 reasons to join, yet there are more!
1) I have connected to some amazing people from all over the globe. All of us have a sincere camaraderie and as a B3 member this honorable community and is a daily integral part of my network marketing business. I’ve created personal relationships with fellow B3 members and the bonding is incredible.
2) I think the B3 spreadsheet is the key to great syndication. It is divided into blocks of mini groups and everyone has the opportunity to earn points to become a top syndicator. The more you syndicate other members’ blogs the more syndication you receive. It is an honor regulated system and is simple to follow.
3) I appreciate the excellent leadership from Kim Castleberry and I consider her a true mentor with a combined accumulation of years of experience in the industry. Kimberley, along with other leaders in the community are always eager to offer their support and the community blogs are high value. There is a variety of niches in the community.
4) My blog has shown increased traffic because of B3. The key is that you must be committed to syndicating other members blogs. The spreadsheet is a helpful tool and it is what makes B3 unique from other communities. It is worth contributing a little bit of “productive time” syndicating for several reasons. First you will increase traffic your blog and second as you syndicate you get the privilege of reading blogs about positive food for thought and personal development. It’s a great place to learn about WordPress, Marketing, and Social Media, but members offer a wide variety of blog topics.
5) I’ve learned, in my opinion, the most ideal platforms are standards in B3. For example, if you are new to the internet, most likely you are not aware of some of the best social syndication tools you need in marketing.
6) I’m always updated with new trends in the marketing industry. Kim Castleberry is an expert in WordPress and marketing and all of your questions with regard to your blog or plug ins etc. will be answered. It seems that B3 members are ALWAYS FIRST in the know.
7) The Syndication Program is an excellent, organized, fine-tuned syndication machine. It is a 3 step process, with a view to gaining more traffic to our blog, more comments and meeting like-minded people. The 3 steps we use are:
8) B3 isn’t just a tribe. It feels like a family. When a fellow member is facing tough challenges, everyone jumps in to support and offer whatever it takes to help their tribe members. B3 commitment means more syndication, support, synergy, and family
You can join Biz Blogging Buzz for free!
Really…don’t go it alone. Don’t take my word for it. See what other Biz Blogging Buzz members say about their experience with this community!
“Words do not accurately express how amazing my membership in B3 has been in such a short time. The sheer quality and quantity of solid information and advice from this membership has blown me away. The positive comments and gentle advice made passing my first month as a blogger such a rewarding experience. Kudos to the group, for including me and all my faults into the group as a colleague, it has been beyond a humbling experience. Thank you Kim, for all the hard work, long hours and patience that it takes to make B3 a great place to be.”
“This is a great group of conscientious, dedicated people who are willing to do the work and promote each other. Kudos to all the people who have contributed B3 blog posts. And especially to our fearless leader.”
“It has been a pleasure being a part of B3 group and most of all, what it has to offer. Even being new to blogging I feel this is a great place for newbies to be.”
Biz Blogging Buzz is the BEST blogging community out there and I wouldn’t want to be anywhere else.
“This has been such a great resource to me in so many ways! Got me learning things related to WordPress and Social Media and online marketing AND ‘forced’ me to to read a lot of blogs and learn things that have been really helpful albeit, not directly related to WordPress and online marketing. And I was very glad I did. Met some great people. Made some great connections.”
“I adore being a part of this awesome community of bloggers and I have appreciated all the support from all of the members! I have learned so much useful information from everyone’s blog that has really helped me in both business and my personal life. Thanks so much for doing such a wonderful job of making BBB a success and for all the hard work you put into our community.”
“The spread sheet is a great tool as it has us reading and learning from a fantastic group of bloggers . Who are very helpful with a wide variety of skills.”
“I really think B3 is the best blogging community online.”
Here is a limited list of benefits when joining Biz Blogging Buzz:
1. Increased traffic to your blog
2. Increased search engine visibility
3. Increased discussion in your blog comments
4. Increased likes on Facebook
5. Increased shares on Facebook
6. Increased visibility on StumbleUpon
7. Increased visibility on LinkedIn
8. Increased visibility on Google +
9. Increased Twitter audience
10. Increased Pinterest friends and contacts
11. Increased email list signups
12. Increased RSS feed subscriptions
13. Increased leads for your opportunity
14. Increased prospects for selling your products and services to
15. Improved SEO through the backlinks you are building by commenting on other blogs.
16. Increased chances to meet other people, which can lead to long-term additional opportunities to make money and have fun.
17. Increased opportunity to let people discover you as the expert in your niche.
18. Increased ideas on how to get your blog to run better.
19. Increased opportunities to buy cool stuff from other people who might have exactly what you are looking for.
You can join Biz Blogging Buzz here:
For more information about Biz Blogging Buzz:
I hope you’ll consider contributing to the conversation by leaving a comment and sharing this post with your friends! In fact I’d love to connect with YOU! To follow me on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, just click on my Social Media Globes on my sidebar 🙂