It’s all about we, not me! I just returned from Jonathan Bud’s Unstoppable Immersion! There is so much to tell and I could literally write a book about what I learned in 48 hours. I chose to list 5 of the most important gems to share with you. They are not listed in any particular order. All are important and valuable. The next stop is the 90 Day Unstoppable Millionaire in July!
1) It’s time for a values update! Wow! Experiencing a true breakthrough and transforming from one way of thinking to a completely different way of thinking opens the door to huge positive change and the possibility of making anything happen in reality! I was greatly impacted by an exercise at the seminar. We listed our values and described what we did to meeting our needs. Once I realized that meeting my needs comes from within, rather than externally, my value system became crystal clear. You are the designer of the rules of your values and you control how those needs and values are met. No one else, no circumstances, events, are required to meet your needs outside of you. It is insanely wonderful to come to terms with the incredible power you have once you grasp this concept.
2) You are bigger than your emotions-Your emotions are your energy. One of the most profound lessons I learned was that every time you tell yourself that you are smaller than an emotion, it controls you. You have to stand for being bigger than emotions. Don’t allow any emotion from stopping you from creating anything you want ever again.
3) What does authentic network marketing look like? Gathering in one place, meeting, greeting, smiling, hugging, sharing, exchanging, engaging, feeling, crying, laughing, empathizing, relating, conversing, posing, videotaping, dancing, power rituals, feasting, communication, and enjoyment. (Note about dancing-You do not dance like a 20 year old when you are a baby boomer!)
4) Avoiding your default future-If you keep repeating the same behaviors then you ultimately fall into your default future. You will not be able to reach your goals if nothing has changed. So we learned “If you distinguished everything you felt on a daily basis that is stopping you, and all the emotions stopping you with ones that empower you…you would be unstoppable!”
5) Millionaire models not limited to Jonathan Bud-Gathering and meeting millionaires are proof that it is possible to become one. It is obvious to me that we are passionate about this business (entrepreneurs), and the bottom line is most of us want our passion to not only meet our needs in personal development and life goals but to become, for some, our financial stability, and for others to become a millionaire or beyond. Once we realize that once we are clear of the obstacles such as scarcity in our subconscious, we all have the ability to become a millionaire once we realize anything is possible!