Have You Heard of Matt Lloyd?
If you haven’t, you will. His goal is to develop his business to 20 million dollars/year. The name of his business is My Online Business Empire. I met Matt Lloyd at the Unstoppable Millionaire live event Jonathan Bud held in 2011 in San Diego. His presentation was on Facebook Advertising and it was fantastic.
Update Note: This post was written in 2012. The current date is March 1, 2016. My Online Business Empire is now My Online Business Education and has hit 50.1 million dollars/year. It looks like Matt Lloyd met his goals.
He sure has a story to tell. He was a lawnmower man turned entrepreneur. Matt Lloyd is from Perth, Australia and he is 25 years old. He has created an amazing program called 10 thousand leads in 100 days. As of this writing, after 52 days, he has surpassed is goal, and the program walks you through exactly what he does to generate his leads.
He created a webinar promoting his product and I want to cover some of the highlights and lessons he presented:
Matt Lloyd success facts 1-5
1) Leads are the lifeblood of your business. You must understand the value of lead to be successful.
2) A very important formula is Traffic=>Leads=>Sales
3) If you have an opt-in page for any offer, a good opt-in rate is 33%. For example if you are getting 100 leads per day then you have 300 visits per day.
4) You can’t take clicks to the bank. All that matters is did the clicks turn into sales?
5) Don’t ever forget that behind every single click is a person.
Matt Lloyds Strategies 6-10
6) For every offer there is an ideal audience. He told a story about targeted audience. He spoke at the Unstoppable Millionaire in San Diego last year. I was in attendance and it was excellent. His presentation was about Facebook Advertising. He used an example of two buses. Theoretically, one bus would be filled with 200 people from downtown San Diego, at random. Some of these people might be online, but most could care less about his offer. Another bus is filled with entrepreneurs and online marketers who attended the Jonathan event. He can present the same offer about Facebook marketing to both buses, but which bus has the people who are most likely going to buy his products? It is important to target people who are most likely going to buy.
7) Matt Lloyd discussed his struggle and history of how he started with Google Adwords. That was about 3 years ago and that is all he knew. What he learned is if you only have one way to get leads, you are in a dangerous position.
8 ) Never become dependent on one traffic source.
9) Don’t get suckered into buying leads. You need to learn how to generate your own leads and never hire someone else to generate your leads.
10) Don’t put all your eggs in one basket.
Matt Lloyd’s experiences will benefit you 11-17
11) Income on demand = ultimate security
12) The pros don’t bother with free traffic.
13) He decided that he would only focus on 2 things:
- Anything that directly made money and
- Anything he loved to do, paid or not.
14) There is no one magical traffic source.
15) At the present time he has a list of over 40,000 people and it is extremely diversified.
16) The purpose of a customer is not to get a sale. The purpose of a sale is to get a customer.
17) This industry sets you up for failure. It is very easy to go from one program to the next. One launch after another.
The more I learn from Matt Lloyd, the more I see the mistakes I’ve made. He has gone through the struggle, mistakes, and wasted money that many of us have experienced. By clicking on this link, you will get so much more information from Matt Lloyd, his products, and his success.
If you want to learn more about Matt Lloyd’s business model, CLICK HERE for more information.
I hope you’ll consider contributing to the conversation by leaving a comment and sharing this post with your friends! In fact I’d love to connect with YOU! To follow me on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, just click on my Social Media Icons on my sidebar.